Frequently Asked Questions
- I’d like to explore a Sponsorship (what we call Partnership).
- Simply email Partner@TEDxWarrenton.com and we’ll be sure to get you the information you need. Thank you for your interest in partnering with us.
- Who are your sponsors?
- A variety of organizations and businesses partner with us to provide the cash and in-kind services needed to make the annual TEDxWarrenton event a reality. These will be listed on our future Partner page.
- I would be a great speaker. What do I need to know, and how do I apply?
- Thank you for your interest in presenting at TEDxWarrenton. Our speaker team recommends thinking about your “idea worth spreading,” and be ready to share detailed information about what makes you the ideal person to deliver this idea. More information on how to prepare to submit a proposal can be found on our speaker submission page. Another suggestion is to check out the mission of TED, which all TEDx events follow.
- How do you decide on the speakers?
- TEDxWarrenton, as an independently organized TEDx event, follows the principles Chris Anderson, the head of TED, outlines in his video: “TED’s secrets to great public speaking” We encourage anyone interested in becoming a speaker at TEDxWarrenton, or any TEDx event, to watch.